Thursday 12 May 2011

1st Post, 2011

  Well, there is about 1year I officially stop using blogger from now.
  Reason is, there are too many spammers in my blog, and I'm seriously annoyed.
  Honestly, I might be a good writer, but must not a good blogger.
  I'm only writing when there's an inspiration comes to my mind, so my blog would not be updated so frequently.

  Remind me of my first blog was created by September of 2008, that was 3 years ago.
  And my first post, was a poetry, name "Rhapsody of the Night"
  Wonder why I had time to wrote such poetry that time.
  It was my A levels time..............................................................

  Anyway,new blogspot, second Dark Corner.
  I hope I will be able to manage this well.
 

-D/S-12/5/11 6.56PM

No comments:

Post a Comment