Saturday 2 July 2011

Galaxy in my hand

Finally, Samsung Galaxy S2 is on my hand yesterday.
It is a big but extreme slim device i ever had.
The spec is consider as perfect for me so far.
Well, except for the terrible battery consuming and heat up problem
Just like other Andriod smart phone.
A small black box just fit the size of this 4.3inches screen phone.
in the box, there's only one device, one charger, one earphone and one user manual
okay...some might find me crazy go purchase the phone all the way from JB just for 2years warranty.













Galaxy S2 just too slim if compare to my previous N95, it just almost 1/3 of my N95 thickness












The size is bigger than previous phone.
But luckily is slim enough and i can't feel anything when i put in my pocket










This is officially the 3rd phone I had. Start from NK7610.
I never spoil my phone and my every phone works well still even though the oldest already 6years life.
So i hope SGS2 will be able to accompany until I graduate.
I hope so.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment