Sunday 1 January 2012

Conclusion of 2011?

2011 is going to end soon huh?in less than 2hours time.
And the following year will be 2012, "judgement year"
2011, I experience all kind of life.
Sour, sweet, bitter,
It is so dramatic and unexpected
Everything just come so fast and happen so fast.
I not even have the time to prepare to face these.
And what can I do, just let it flow.
Today, is the last day of 2011,
Honestly, it is not a good ending for me,
Not good at all.
But, I hope 2012,
don't torture me anymore,
I didn't expect for the good,
I just hope for the smooth.
Even if 2012 really is the last year of the humanity,
Please, I don't expect to survive,
But let me die without any regret and sadness.

Lastly, Happy New Year everyone,
Hope you guys have joy and happiness in this brand new year.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment