Monday 12 March 2012

ENGAGEMENT

Last two weeks, I was receiving a facebook event invitation from my friends. I thought it just a normal gathering event or trip. But when I open and view the event, it is an engagement BBQ party invitation.
Yeah, my friend or so call my ex high school classmate was going to engage.
Time flies, he and his girlfriend already been together almost 6years long.
Everything is just like yesterday, high school memories just like happened moment ago,but now,it reminds me that I already left secondary school life for more than four years.
I almost forgot I already so old and my friend already engaged. Seems like I'm getting to the age to receive "Red Bomb" (in translation from 红炸弹 in mandarin, the real meaning is wedding invitation card). And I'm start wondering who will be the 1st one to get marry.
 Sorry to them that I'm unable to attend their engagement ceremony and BBQ party, seems like I had missed the happiness moment of the engagement and meeting those old friends that never seen for years. Kinda regret and guilty that I'm not able to attend.
  But I will definitely attend their wedding next time, I told myself.
  Everyone is grown up, everyone had changed, but no matter what had changed, i just hope the friendship wouldn't change.
  Once again, congratulation to them,happy engagement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment